XTRAINER 300 MY 2022
After months of being stuck indoors, the hunger for freedom has never been stronger. A little enduro riding outdoors and in contact with nature is just what you need. Betamotor is ready to answer presenting the new XTRAINER 250/300 MY 2022. The perfect bike for getting back on the saddle!
The new XTraineris the link between the Beta leisure models and its specialised bikes – a versatile vehicle ideal for welcoming younger enthusiasts to the enduro world, but also capable of offering more experience driders a rewarding experience.Mai multe detalii
The XTrainer has all the features and characteristics it needs to cater for a very diverse target demographic and appeal to riders of all genders and ages, specifically:
- A lower saddle height of just 910 mm
- A dry weight of just 98 kg
- An engine with smooth, manageable power delivery
- An automatic mixer
- Soft compound tyres
- Easy-to-access externally adjustable power valve
XTraineris the perfect bike for novice riders venturing into enduro for the first time but also, and above all, a bike for any enthusiast of any experience level, offering an enjoyable riding experience without overtaxing the physical and technical capabilities of the rider.
These characteristics make the XTrainer an extremely versatile bike, created to get the best out of any rider. Novice riders approaching the enduro world for the first time will find this an extraordinarily intuitive and manageable bike, while more experienced users will enjoy itspoised balance and its easily accessible but impressive performance.
The version presented in 2021 gains several significant upgrades and improvements to accentuate the strengths of this model.
The XTRAINER 300 MY 2022 introduces the following updated features:
- Engine: the engine has been completely revised, with an all-new larger bore cylinder, a new piston and a new power valve;
- Crankshaft: new shorter throw crankshaft, for a shorter piston stroke than the previous model;
- Cylinder head: the head is also completely new, and has been redesigned to complement the other new components to perfection.
The new engine, combined with a dedicated new engine control unit map, boasts smoother and more progressive response to throttle input and more linear power delivery. The bike as a whole is also easier to handle, providing a smoother riding approach.
In addition to the above, both the 250 and 300 versions have received the following improvements:
- Clutch with diaphragm springs: this solution makes the clutch action lighter, more progressive and more controllable, significantly reducing rider fatigue. Both engagement and disengagement have been improved, while the clutch is now capable of transmitting even more torque. To allow for totally customisable set-up, three different spring preload settings are available, adjustable with a simple mechanicalprocedure;
- New starter motor: this extremely reliable unit has the power needed to restart the engine even in the trickiest situations;
- Updated electrical system: the improved layout of the bike’s electrical system improves reliability and makes components quicker to remove and replace;
- New graphics and colour scheme.
Availability: From end of May.
Clutch with diaphragm springs
This solution makes the clutch action smoother, more progressive and more controllable, significantly reducing rider’s fatigue. Both engagement and disengagement have been improved, while the clutch is now capable of transmitting even more torque. What’s more, three different spring preload settings are available, adjustable with a simple mechanical procedure.
It has a brand-new larger bore cylinder, a new piston and a new power valve. The crankshaft piston stroke is shorter than the previous model, while the cylinder head has been redesigned to perfectly combine with the other new components and the new iridium spark plug.
perimetric frame in molybdenum steel with double cradle split above the exhaust port
Mai multe detalii
99 kg (front 48,0 kg; rear 51,0 kg)
Fuel tank capacity
Oil tank capacity
Cooling system capacity
Hydraulic USD fork with ø 43 mm shaft
Monoshock with progressive compound lever
Shock absorber stroke
Front wheel travel
Rear wheel travel
Wave disc ø260 mm and double-piston floating caliper
Wave disc ø240 mm and single-piston floating caliper
21 x 1,6 – 36 holes
18 x 1,85 – 36 holes
80/100 – 21
Single cylinder, 2-stroke, liquid-cooled
Mai multe detalii
AC Kokusan – digital CDI with oil pump controller
Mixing with electronic pump
Keihin PWK 36
wet multi-disc clutch
Consumption l/100 km
Pollution Co2 [g/km]